Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Support letter for RUSSIA!!!




Greetings from the Lord’s Servant,


I am pleased to introduce you to my newest endeavor, “FUSION.” Fusion is more than just a missions program; it’s a life-changing process which is challenging me in every way… physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. It is a place where discipline and full abandonment to self is called forth. Here, I have realized that as a follower of Christ, I am not called to comfort or success but to obedience. It is my duty to proclaim Christ to the nations and spread His love and joy to anyone placed in my path. The first semester is spent training at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary located in Kansas City, Missouri. This training includes two weeks of Ground School, hands-on/interactive training events and classes that prepare me to go overseas. The second part of this experience continues overseas after Christmas break. My team will be on mission in Far East Asia, Russia, specifically Siberia!


My team consists of three other girls besides myself; Marissa, Dricka, and Sadie. We will be living in Russia from January to May in a multi-story apartment near a large city. The region is beautiful in landscape, however, the temperature can get as low as -50F!!! English language is not widely used or known in this area. Learning Russian is one of my main priorities right now and it is not easy! Some of the things we will be doing in Russia include mass Gospel sowing, Jesus film showings, English clubs, storying, True Love Waits seminars, street witnessing, extreme evangelism trips, prayer walking, training the local youth in evangelism/witnessing, meeting human needs, building relationships with university students, and assisting in orphan ministries. I pray that God will also allow me to use my love of dance as a way to minister the gospel of our Lord Jesus as well.


As you can guess, I am in need of financial support to be able to minister in this way. I have to raise a total of $4500 by November 1st. I ask that if the Lord prompts even the smallest amount on your heart to give, do it! It will be greatly appreciated. I cannot do this without YOUR help. In order to receive a tax deduction, I am placing myself under the accountability of my home church, First Baptist Liberal, Kansas. Checks are to be made out to First Baptist Church with Kimberly Robinson Fusion Missions Fund in the memo. Please send your financial gift to First Baptist Church 204 N. Sherman Ave Liberal, KS 67901.


Being a member of my prayer team is very important to me and my family. Please keep our team in your prayers. Some specific things to pray for are: physical health, unity within the team and the other missionaries we will work beside, financial needs to be met, quick and easy comprehension of the Russian language and culture, spiritual preparedness, passion and deep love for His Word and the lost that are in need of a Savior. Pray for the Holy Spirit to begin working on the hearts of the people we will be serving and come into contact with in Russia. Pray for openness and divine


appointments with the Russian people that God will do a great work in and through us and that no matter what happens, God will receive all honor and glory in all that we say and do.


Thank you so much for your support. I know that many of you have supported me for several years as God has grown me to this place in my personal walk with Him. It is with much appreciation and awe for your love for me that I very humbly say……thank you….for allowing God to use you to be a vessel of blessing to me. May God pour His love and blessing upon you and your family. If you are interested in learning more about Fusion, please visit the website at www.gofusion.ws . I would love for you to stay connected through my blog, http://kimbosjourney.blogspot.com to see what God is doing in Russia!






His glory is my reward,






Kimberly Robinson






No comments:

Post a Comment