Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Haze

Deepest dreams crushed by dead words
In the dim now my vision blurred
Reaching, yearning, wanting more but drowned out by the monotone reality of a score
Yeah, I may look crazy, I may be different
But I trust and depend on the one who has no limits
Open your eyes, how can’t you see
There is so much more I am to be
November 17, 2011

Last semester was tough for me...I felt as if I were in a haze trying to figure out my life and the direction God has for me...the problem is that I've been holding on too tightly to the blessings, experiences and opportunities God has given me. I've realized that we are to have open hands, minds, and hearts not clinging to what has been given to us for right now because then we miss the fullness of what the Lord wants to do through us and bless us with in the future. Praise God for bringing me up out of my own misery and sin, setting me on the mountaintop and giving me His eyes and perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment